Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 576 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1375.650 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 15% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,529,593 Dinar (€1,839) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (37 minutes ago)