Cost of living comparison between Thessaloniki, Greece and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1268.802 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 8% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,539,165 Dinar (€2,001) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 5 hours ago)