Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1416.912 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 17% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,420,778 Dinar (€1,708) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,070,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)