Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 625 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1466.979 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 14% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,745,066 Dinar (€1,871) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)