Cost of living in Thanjavur, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.247 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thanjavur (India) is 29% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 458,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 324,650 Dinar (₨17,792) in Thanjavur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)