Cost of living in Thane, India compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.951 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thane (India) is 24% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,120,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 846,056 Dinar (₨47,131) in Thane.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)