Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 128.927 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 26% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,060,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 788,591 Dinar (6,117 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)