Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 123.898 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 25% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,140,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 853,291 Dinar (6,887 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (42 minutes ago)