Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 124.159 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 23% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 936,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 723,249 Dinar (5,825 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hobart costs AU$1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)