Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.216 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 25% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,527,648 Dinar (12,923 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhule costs ₨125 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cork costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)