Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 19.886 IQD / MZN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 6,020 Dinar (303 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Split costs 5.00 kn (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)