Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 16.707 IQD / MZN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 3,612 Dinar (216 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Spokane, Washington costs $2.76 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stuttgart costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gyumri costs 12,000Dram (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)