Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.387 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 37% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 4,171 Dinar (92₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)