Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 43.196 IQD / UAH
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 39% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,521 Dinar (35₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)