Cost of living comparison between Terni, Italy and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 1238.395 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 22% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,904,078 Dinar (€1,538) in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (37 minutes ago)