Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 381.608 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,472,478 Dinar (R$ 6,479) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (12 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)