Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 55.056 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 362,869 Dinar (Mex$ 6,591) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (26 minutes ago)