Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.176 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,070,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 909,007 Dinar (Mex$ 14,164) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)