Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 97.966 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 23% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,880,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,441,982 Dinar (R 14,719) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (29 minutes ago)