Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 101.455 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 21% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,170,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,706,779 Dinar (R 16,823) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (22 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (44 minutes ago)