Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,030 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 309.583 IQD / ILS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 42% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 13,314,146 Dinar (43,007 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (39 minutes ago)