Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 252.151 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 736,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 534,973 Dinar (2,122TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagasaki costs ¥409,765 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €13 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (29 minutes ago)