Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,007 prices entered by 416 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03613 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 25% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,410,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,051,700 Dinar (﷼ 29,108,014) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨600 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Stoke-on-Trent costs £860 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)