Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.362 IQD / HNL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 5% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,488,262 Dinar (L 29,551) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)