Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.306 IQD / HNL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 10% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,590,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,424,497 Dinar (L 28,317) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)