Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.776 IQD / HNL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,274,337 Dinar (L 43,927) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)