Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.250 IQD / HNL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 8% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,990,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,832,023 Dinar (L 36,458) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)