Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.535 IQD / HNL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 9% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,750,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,593,875 Dinar (L 31,540) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)