Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 760 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 488.227 IQD / GEL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 17% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,190,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,807,779 Dinar (3,703 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 122,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (27 minutes ago)