Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia vs Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 607 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 448.598 IQD / GEL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 20% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,960,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,572,682 Dinar (3,506 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)