Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 739 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 487.645 IQD / GEL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 18% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,980,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,629,933 Dinar (3,342 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gaborone costs P25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$130 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jundiai costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Harare costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)