Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 636 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 462.965 IQD / GEL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 19% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,990,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,602,585 Dinar (3,462 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (40 minutes ago)