Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia vs Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 649 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 449.368 IQD / GEL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 20% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,960,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,566,396 Dinar (3,486 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)