Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 726 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 480.637 IQD / GEL
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 18% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,860,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,532,535 Dinar (3,189 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)