Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 304.289 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 14% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,830,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,440,038 Dinar (RM8,019) in Tawau.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belfast costs £4.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)