Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 264.500 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 18% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,279,238 Dinar (RM4,836) in Tawau.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (31 minutes ago)