Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 303.976 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 6% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,750,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,585,433 Dinar (RM8,505) in Tawau.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)