Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 854.373 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 41% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,202,980 Dinar (NZ$2,578) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)