Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.516 IQD / HUF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 6% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 5,256 Dinar (1,164 Ft) in Tatabánya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (33 minutes ago)