Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.503 IQD / HUF
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 6% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 5,441 Dinar (1,208 Ft) in Tatabánya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$102 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in São Carlos costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)