Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32806 IQD / UZS *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 15% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,998,381 Dinar (6,091,594 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (41 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)