Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36507 IQD / UZS *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 11% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,730,124 Dinar (4,739,164 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $864 (20 minutes ago)