Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14479 IQD / UZS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 36% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,360,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 870,088 Dinar (6,009,351 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Karachi costs ₨105 (about 1 hour ago)