Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35306 IQD / UZS *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 12% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,374,652 Dinar (3,893,490 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (40 minutes ago)