Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1253.050 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,356,636 Dinar (€1,881) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (32 minutes ago)