Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1286.907 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,411,387 Dinar (€1,874) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 16TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (43 minutes ago)