Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 345.179 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 16% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,240,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,044,397 Dinar (3,026 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €13 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Alwar costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)