Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 328.128 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 16% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,010,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 846,223 Dinar (2,579 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$750 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaduz costs CHF 20 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $33,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 2 hours ago)