Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 23.285 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 18% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,350,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,105,654 Dinar (Php47,484) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 12,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 70 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)