Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.693 IQD / KZT
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 18% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,070,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 877,858 Dinar (237,704 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 150 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)