Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.771 IQD / KZT
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 17% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,561,173 Dinar (414,008 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (32 minutes ago)