Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1326.670 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 13% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,653,880 Dinar (€2,000) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)