Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 123.409 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 16% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,490,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,254,547 Dinar (10,166 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yongin costs ₩304,950 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)