Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.842 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 20% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,550,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,234,484 Dinar (ARS $18,469) in Tandil.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 2,648 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨150 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Munich costs €0.00 (27 minutes ago)