Cost of living comparison between Tampere, Finland and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1237.708 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 26% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,859,017 Dinar (€9,581) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)