Cost of living comparison between Tamale, Ghana and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 279.991 IQD / GHS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 8% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 431,695 Dinar (GH₵1,542) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 2 hours ago)