Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.684 IQD / KZT
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 33% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 4,240 Dinar (1,151 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)