Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.534 IQD / KZT
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 36% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,401 Dinar (679 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)