Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.423 IQD / KZT
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 34% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 4,080 Dinar (1,192 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jamshedpur costs ₨44 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Coimbatore costs ₨44,490 (about 1 hour ago)