Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.956 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 6,135 Dinar (CH$3,136) in Talca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$90 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3,440 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $133 (about 2 hours ago)