Cost of living comparison between Takasaki, Japan and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 11.284 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 37% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 13,955,485 Dinar (¥1,236,800) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)