Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.778 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,711,568 Dinar (¥529,936) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,420,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (17 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)