Cost of living comparison between Takasaki, Japan and Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 10.205 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,580,415 Dinar (¥1,232,718) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)