Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.880 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,581,599 Dinar (¥512,993) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,340,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €24,000 (about 1 hour ago)