Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 186.963 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 8% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,830,990 Dinar (元9,793) in Taiyuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,690,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)