Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.494 IQD / TWD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 24% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,599,327 Dinar (309,361 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (42 minutes ago)