Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.162 IQD / TWD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 33% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,052,367 Dinar (150,698 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,550,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)