Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.082 IQD / TWD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,060,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 2,027,193 Dinar (51,870 NT$) in Tainan City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (about 2 hours ago)