Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.162 IQD / TWD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 23% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,124,111 Dinar (77,787 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,550,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (20 minutes ago)