Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 171.585 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 13% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 340,752 Dinar (元1,986) in Tai'an.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (41 minutes ago)