Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 182.823 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 9% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 733,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 669,564 Dinar (元3,662) in Tai'an.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,881 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)