Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 185.231 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 8% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 734,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 674,592 Dinar (元3,642) in Tai'an.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5,083 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)