Cost of living in Taganrog, Russia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.321 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taganrog (Russia) is 26% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,260,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 938,260 Dinar (руб 46,172) in Taganrog.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (8 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 50,000TL (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)