Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 364.450 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 19% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,650,403 Dinar (S/. 4,528) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,290 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (35 minutes ago)