Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 359.652 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 19% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 996,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 807,192 Dinar (S/. 2,244) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (41 minutes ago)