Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 361.140 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 18% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,661,701 Dinar (S/. 4,601) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)