Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03645 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 9% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 425,957 Dinar (﷼ 11,686,237) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)