Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.413 IQD / BDT
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 25% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,010,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 753,356 Dinar (Taka 52,270) in Sylhet.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lviv costs 4.00₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mashhad costs ﷼ 60,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £450 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $7,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (29 minutes ago)