Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 19.739 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,090,437 Dinar (руб 105,906) in Syktyvkar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)