Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 19.644 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,260,391 Dinar (руб 115,067) in Syktyvkar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,120,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)