Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1649.508 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 17% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,946,754 Dinar (£2,999) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,220,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (42 minutes ago)