Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1547.191 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 14% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,654,820 Dinar (£3,009) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,070,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)