Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1660.845 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 18% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,260,635 Dinar (£3,167) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,460,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)