Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.096 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 76% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,497,072 Dinar (₩4,102,325) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,550,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$12,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)