Cost of living in Suva, Fiji compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 570.649 IQD / FJD
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suva (Fiji) is 9% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,630,769 Dinar (9,867 FJ$) in Suva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,180,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 3 hours ago)