Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 890.426 IQD / LYD *
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 5,800 Dinar (7 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨450 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dublin costs €2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Indore costs ₨55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pune costs ₨206 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 2 hours ago)