Cost of living in Surgut, Russia compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 19.811 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surgut (Russia) is 22% cheaper than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,490,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 1,949,641 Dinar (руб 98,413) in Surgut.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (about 1 hour ago)