Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.193 IQD / THB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 10% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,620,765 Dinar (74,469 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,380,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (35 minutes ago)