Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.182 IQD / THB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 9% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,123,995 Dinar (62,137 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)