Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 36.197 IQD / THB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 12% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,339,521 Dinar (64,633 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,080,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (23 minutes ago)