Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.174 IQD / THB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 14% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,861,048 Dinar (76,963 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,520,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)