Cost of living in Suphan Buri, Thailand compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 36.263 IQD / THB
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suphan Buri (Thailand) is about the same as in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 Dinar in Al `Amarah you would need to make just about 5,500 Dinar (152 ฿) in Suphan Buri.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €300 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)