Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Al `Amarah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 266.757 IQD / GHS
Do you live in Al `Amarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 18% more expensive than in Al `Amarah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 421,806 Dinar (GH₵1,581) in Sunyani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 356,000 Dinar in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (39 minutes ago)